Sunday 24 May 2009

Anglobitch YouTube Channel Launched

Greetings

This is more an announcement than the profound posts you are used to. Don't worry, when the announcement has been made, I will resume my conceptual elaboration of the peerless Anglobitch Thesis.

Essentially, I have created a YouTube channel to express the Anglobitch concept to the multitude in more dynamic, visual terms than is usual on this Blog. My introductory video can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RookhKshatriya

I hope to add more slide shows, films and other multimedia presentations until the Anglobitch Thesis has the same appeal for the masses as it has for the elite thinkers who tarry here. I have engaged in not a few duels in the Anglo-American mainstream media on the issues raised in this Blog, particularly the link between the rapidly burgeoning underclass and the rise of feminism. As you might expect, I have never been defeated on any issue, ever. These tilts, too, will find an ideal home on the YouTube site.

Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

  1. I love your youtube site, thanks for putting it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please add more videos to your youtube channel!

    ReplyDelete